Thursday 1 April 2010

The Outsiders

I am gods left knuckle here my scream,
I venture into the land of golden legs watch me beam,
Nirvana is the dream screaming the purple dream,

Ladies of the night lay my head on pillows of engorged hearts,
Fields sown with a generations hope tended by society’s outcasts holds the path to illation,
Watch the sparks fly from the broken brow of the man whose repression feeds the grey machine,
Bob new the generations answer before they asked the question,
I see sanctuary in anarchy remove the fear to behold freedom,
Kiss the fantasy to reveal my realisation of false profits scream for the living as the dead don’t care any more,
Divided by aspiration conquered by promises of false dawns united by fear of never things dancing to their tune we are,
Kick the fucking door down watch the mice scatter,

I am gods left knuckle here my scream,
I venture into the land of golden legs watch me beam,
Nirvana is the dream screaming the purple dream,

Thoughts of thunder dance in immortal skies of fire emerging values of dark winters shadow on rivers of poisons flowing through her veins,
A graveyard for grandchildren is the legacy left by grey men whose blindness to the soul is only surpassed by devotion to the shinny irrelevance,
I fall from the tree of love and drown in pools of tears my wings sore no more,
Ample hands restrained by their own virtue embraced by suckling red lips under golden umbrellas scream for Januarys mind,
Legs of six run down the forlorn in hope of times ignorance forced to watch generations of anguish reeling in the darkness of their own making,
Ripped from the breast of Kings entrusted to the righteous visions of Shangri-la lay broken at feet of the self servant,
Smiling diamonds down upon us awakening loves spur,

I am gods left knuckle here my scream,
I venture into the land of golden legs watch me beam,
Nirvana is the dream screaming the purple dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment